Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Willfulone

Corvette
2004 CE Coupe
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chip. I own a 2004 CE. I am currently talking to the admins, and will eventually be a forum sponsor here at CAC. I have a small Corvette based business that is just starting up, so I hope to be able to share our exciting stuff, when I get threw all the tech. stuff and become an official sponsor.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Peace
Chip

Welcome to the CAC! I am sure you will enjoy it here. Just contact Rob about becomming a suporting vendor.

welcome to CAC!!! good luck with your buisness!hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the :CAC and that's a great picture of your car over on Remo's thread.

:w
Guy

Chip,

Welcome! We look forward to hearing more about your business, too!

Elaine

Welcome to the:CAC:pat

Thanks for the Welcome everyone!

Peace
Chip

Welcome Chip to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and I look forward to hearing more about your business.

Bill

Hi Everyone,

We are in the final steps of getting all the paperwork done with the CAC admins and should be ready to go in the next several days...

Thanks for the warm welcome and to show our appreciation we have a monster deal lined up of our official launch on CAC

Peace
Chip

Welcome to the CAC!!! :w What kind of Vette business is it????:confused

:v omg! Is there anything MORE fun, than to sit and check out vette lovers pics? Other than my 2 of course! lol I sit here and SMILE looking at members gorgeous rides! Lynn

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom