Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Supernatural001

Corvette
1992 Callaway SN 425 #001 Bright Aqua 6spd.
I am a new member and just wanted to say hi!
It's nice to have a Callaway Fourm.
Mine is the first Super Natural Made #001. It is Bright Aqua Metalic & 6spd. With coil over susp.
I bought it last year. Drove if from Fl. thru 27 states to home in Ca. I took my 18 year old son with me. Went to BG assembly plant, the museum, Indy, Gettysburg, New York even to the Callaway Plant in Old Lyme.
Had a great trip in a great car. Not a single problem. Since I 've been home I took it to Thunderhill Race Park (road course). It was an awesome experience. The car handles very well and was very fast. Anyway like I said it is nice to have a fourm!
Dave.

Welcome!!!!! Do you think you would drivre it back to carlisle for the corvette show in August?

Welcome Dave!

You've found a great 'vette site! Lots of friendly Corvette obsessed people here! :L
Silver aka:Heidi

Welcome Dave! First SN - WOW, now that's a keeper! Glad to have you and all of your Callaway buds on board. Be sure to browse around and see all the site has to offer. Rob has done a heck of a job making this the place for Corvette info.

Membership?

Is this for Callaway Vettes only? We have a 94 SN450 Camaro. We were in contact with Callaway late lastyear as there was some talk of them doing a SN version for the LS1 Camaro. Mike Zoner said he would keep me updated but have not heard from them in quite some time. :(

Fred,

This particular forum is for Callaway Corvettes in particular, but you're more than welcome to participate. Chances are the majority of the posts will lean towards Corvettes. Regardless, if you would like to contribute, you're more than welcome.

Welcome aboard. :)

Dave.... I'd like to see some photo's of your car; nice to see another SN on the board.

Fred - I've spoken to only a handful of Camaro SN owners - I don't think too many were produced, but certainly more than welcome. Stan Adelman is trying to re-develop the Callaway Registry and Camaro's/Impala's are certainly welcome. (why not Range Rovers also)

As far as the LS1 goes, my last visit to the shop about 1 1/2 yrs ago, there was a red LS1 camaro being upgraded. I don't know whether or not it was released as a SN or just development work.

Dave

Pics of my Callaway

Sorry I don't have a scanner at home. I do have one at my office. I will try to get a pic down loaded. It may be a while. I'll see what I can do.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom