Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[New Members]: Posting Pictures and Formatting Text

Got to love those A-10's and C-5's; what a combination :upthumbs

Bill :w

Photo Attachment Test

attachment.php

XLR8,
That's a great looking C5. Hopefully the weather will soon improve and you'll be able to take a spin with the top down. Thanks for sharing!

XLR8,
That's a great looking C5. Hopefully the weather will soon improve and you'll be able to take a spin with the top down. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words about my ride!

The weather here is sunny and in the mid 60's. I drove with the top down all day yesterday. :)

:w Jane Ann

I can not seem to use the enter key to start a new paragraph. Is there a trick to this as it works with all other boards so far?

I can not seem to use the enter key to start a new paragraph. Is there a trick to this as it works with all other boards so far?
First, WELCOME to our Corvette Community :w

I tried in several different sub forums here at the Action Center and had no problems using the "Enter Key" to start a new paragraph or go down a couple of spaces to start a new sentence ;shrug

I will bounce this off the other staff and see if anyone has ever heard or seen of this problem in the past..

Welcome :Steer

Bud

Did a quick look around - seems this is a known issue with IE 10 and a handful of editor controls - including the one vBulletin uses - which is the forum software we use here. Easy fix: all you need to do is switch from WYSIWYG to Source mode using the a/A button at top left of the post formatting control.

Thanks, found then with compatibility it works as well.

I use a few forums with the same forum software with no issues so I did not know it was an issue with the software. Then again default may not be WYSIWYG at those sites.

I am trying to get a picture of my corvette to post so everybody can see it having trouble getting them too post[/QUOTE]

Can you be more specific? Are you getting any warning messages? Are you trying to upload the photo? Link to a photo? Is the photo larger than acceptable sizes?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom