Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Love your site and look forward to learning a lot about my C5!

Welcome, glad you've decided to join us :beer

Bill :w

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

It's great to find so much useful information all in one spot. I'm loving my black 01 Z06!

KW
Idaho Falls, ID.

Welcome, glad you have decided to join us :beer

It's great to find so much useful information all in one spot. I'm loving my black 01 Z06!

KW
Idaho Falls, ID.

Glad you've joined us, stay tuned for the BEST Corvette site there is :happyanim:

New guy from Steel City

Hello all! Finally finishing up my 71 coupe after many years of work. Still have to get the bugs out, but looking forward to putting some miles on it this summer.

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations. . . . Nothing Like Seeing The World in a Corvette

Hello all! Finally finishing up my 71 coupe after many years of work. Still have to get the bugs out, but looking forward to putting some miles on it this summer.

Awesome, now you can see the USA in your Chevrolet, Corvette that is :happyanim:you have to be not only excited but very proud :cool!:

New member - love old Vettes

:wJust now joined the CAC, although I've owned 9 Corvettes ('72 or older) since my first, a '66 roadster purchased in 1971 for 2 grand! Currently own '65 blue coupe and '67 green roadster. I'd visited CAC before joining and always found it useful and informative. Looking forward to contributing in any way I can, as well.

Welcome you to corvette action center

:wJust now joined the CAC, although I've owned 9 Corvettes ('72 or older) since my first, a '66 roadster purchased in 1971 for 2 grand! Currently own '65 blue coupe and '67 green roadster. I'd visited CAC before joining and always found it useful and informative. Looking forward to contributing in any way I can, as well.

Let me be the first to WELCOME YOU TO CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, we're very glad you found us and believe you will enjoy it here very much. We do love pictures if and when you get the time. Sounds as if you had a number of Vettes that's for sure. The members and staff on this forum are second to none :thumb

Stay in touch, and drive those Vettes like you stole them :lou

dream has come true!

Well after a very long time I purchased my dream car...2002 vert quicksilver, black top with 43000ks. Looking forward to using this site and meeting other vette lovers!

Congratulations and Welcome. . . . . . . .

Well after a very long time I purchased my dream car...2002 vert quicksilver, black top with 43000ks. Looking forward to using this site and meeting other vette lovers!

Nice choice and welcome to the group, glad you have joined us :beer

Hello from Oklahoma City!

Hello from Oklahoma City! My name is Mike and all I can say is that I love the site and all that CAC members do for it, I have searched high and low for a fourm such as this one. I am new to the Vette scene with a purchas a year ago of a 1982 C3. Sorry not the one in my photo but it is the same color and all org. with just a touch of sun fade on top. I will post pic's later.

Thanx
Mike:thumb

new here,first time blogger

hey folks,i owned a '71 conv. in '73.40 yrs later im looking for a c5.any imput will be appreciated.thanks for your help .

Thanks for having me

I look forward to explorring this site and sharring with everyone.

Idle stop solenoid

Hi, I have a 79 corvette, that after the engine rebuild and reinstallation I can not for the life of me figure out where the solenoid wire plugs into. It sits on the left side of the carberator below the throttle linkage, but I have no loose wire anywhere to plug into it. Any ideas??? And secondly the wire connects to the intake manifold with a bolt and has some sort of resistor in the line. What is that resistor called??? Thanks for any help you could offer.

hey folks,i owned a '71 conv. in '73.40 yrs later im looking for a c5.any imput will be appreciated.thanks for your help .

Glad you've decided to join the best group on the planet. Welcome aboard don't be a stranger stay tuned in :cool!:

Welcome aboard glad you found us :thumb

I know I have

Thanks, I hope to learn a lot here.

Lot of knowlege here, I know I have learned a lot, you should never quit learning ;help

:welcome

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom