Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NEW MEMEBER see C 1 thread /1959 inca silver car number # 1568

westozmonaro

Corvette
1959 inca silver
hi all new member from australia here :beer

please see my post in the C 1 general discussion room

thanks

brett :)

Welcome, mate!

Nice to have another bloke from down under!

Welcome to the CAC Brett. :w Post pictures of your 59 Corvette.

Brett - Roadster's Rule!

Welcome to the :CAC

attachment.php

attachment.php

hi all just brought a 1959 corvette in AUSTRALIA

1 /
does anyone recognise the vehicle or know anything of it , where from ect , was for sale in USA mid last year , hoping to piece together more about it history short and old :: vin # J59S101568 picture attached

2 /
1959 model is not so much information around or for sale compared to other models ?? / someone explain why give opinions ect

3 /
what are some of things i should check to find out exaclty what the car was originaly , something about fuellie wipers are different ? what else should i check to confirrm what is

4 /
been told the car has matching numbers engine box / i will wait and see delivery will be in about 10 days , 283 / 4sp / hard top only no soft top / wonderbar radio

5 /
when looking on the web for info and pictures , some cars have the cove fins fitted and some not , were they standard to cars as new or always an option , why some cars not have

6 /
as no trim tags only VINS , how can you tell what the car came with what colour / trim / ect , or is no whay at all can tell

7 /
what is the best web site forum for C1 cars
all the ones i have seen the c1 rooms have old or far between posts

sorry ask such simple questions ,, i have ordered aheap of books already but they are not here yet and am itching to know some answers to the above

please answe here in the forum or can email me at domainh@westnet.com.au

would love other guys who own 59 cars to email direct if they want as a source of contact / questions both ways

the cars in good company , lives with a 69 camaro rs/ss / 33 ford 3 window rod / late 70,s ac cobra kit car / 69 hk holden monaro 327 / 64 EH holden premier sedans

thanks in advance

brett

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Welcome, and very nice vette, enjoy it!

Mike.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom