Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New "old" member

Bob M

Corvette
1990 Coupe
I hadn't posted in over 17 months but I'm back! I have a 90 Coupe, Polo Green, Saddle interior, and it's a 6 speed. I just recently removed the original Bose System and put in a new Alpine Stereo and all new speakers. I also just replaced the outer window weather stripping in the doors. Next will be new rubber if I can find a dealer that can mount the tires without screwing up the tire-pressure bands.

I only clocked 500 miles last year but hope to do a lot more driving this year. I purchased the Vette from the original owner seven years ago. Since then I've put 10,000 miles on the car. It runs like new since cleaning the throttle plates, putting on a new fuel filter, and switching to Sunoco Ultra 93 instead of the standard hi-test gas.

:cool Bob

Welcome back! :)

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome back.. :upthumbs :upthumbs

Welcome back to the group; glad you could rejoin us Bob:beer

Bill :w

welcome back bob.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

Welcome back to CAC.

Bill

Thanks for the "Welcomes". I enjoy reading the many posts here at the CAC.

After putting approximately 500 miles on my Vette last year, I decided it would be nice to use it as a "daily driver". I must say I'm enjoying the experience and the car is running so much better with constant use. Besides that, it is far more economical that my Dodge Hemi Quadcab.

Bob

Welcome back... I'm in the process of becoming a fellow '90 coupe owner, black/black though.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom