Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Owner's VIDEO Available?

mrmtnbk1 and XLR8, I put your DVD's in the mail today, please let me know when you get them.

Tom thanks so much for your efforts, Frank
We are enjoying our first corvette, it's a completely stock LT1 , but, new exhaust would be my first choice of add-ons, what is your opinion?
I also ride motorcycles including a 9ft chopper, exhaust is very important.
Thanks again, if you would like to email me some pics of your car I would put them on our website, it has alot of bikes and now a classic car page, and starting next week a Corvette page..

Frank, I'll see what I can do about sending you some pictures. Thanks for the response by mail.

Tom, it's pretty decent of you to make copies for fellow members. :beer
My 94 didn't come with a video when I bought it, or a PKE remote. (Crappy dealer) ;squint:

If you can make me a copy, I would appreciate it very much. PMed you my info.

John, I PM'd you back, I'll get it made in the next few days and sent out. Apparently USPS is pretty slow about the way they ship these as they don't get to people very fast. I guess here in Kansas we are still using the pony express. :D

Johnnymo I'll get yours in the mail Monday...I got it burned and packaged up tonight.

Anyone else?

I got the video you made for me today. I really like the lable you put on it, too. :cool
The video quality is very good. I'm very happy with it. :D

Thanks, John. :w

John, I'm glad that you liked it.

Sent out another one to Charlestann. Anyone else?

Charlestann, thanks I received your check.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom