Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New rides entry: 1959 Chevrolet Corvette

Have you been able to do any work on it? Would love to see you get it where you could drive it again. :thumb

Me too. I'd like to drive it again too. A good friend just got his purchased new '69 back on the road for the first time since about 1980. He has a bunch of cars and drag racing and other builds got in the way. It's a hardtop only convertible in silver with a 350 /automatic and sidepipes that he bought new. The original engine is out on a stand but he has it all. He told his wife a few weeks ago that he wanted to drive it again before he died (he's not sick or anything) so she got everything to do the brakes and they got it back on the road. Seeing that car out in the daylight again and still looking like new makes me want to get mine going again.

Tom

Well, I hope that is the motivation you need to get it done, Tom. BTW, you still in the trenches...or have you given up the day to day?

Coming up on 2 years now. I still help out some during the warm months.

Tom

Do I see an old pickup in the background? My favourite year/model of Chev (ie: 1967 to 1972)?

Mac

That's my '69 stepside from the Ol' Yeller Truck thread of many years ago. It's a lot further along now.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom