Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: New Tires !

I actually found someone who had a brand new set that had sold his C5. But they are all made by Schrader, I believe, so where ever you can find them should work.

Tires arrived on Monday. That was fast. Ordered the TPM's from Ebay.
Now just waiting on them. :cool!:

What sensors do you recommend? Where to buy? Tire rack or Mid America or EBay ?:confused

Tires came on Monday and the sensors came yesterday. They get installed on Tuesday. :happyanim:. Anybody looking for a set of koumos? They will be available on Tuesday. They have about half life left. Don't know how many miles on them. Let me know. Good price. Also you can have the old sensors with the tires. Nothing wrong with sensors. You must come and pick them up.

Tires came on Monday and the sensors came yesterday. They get installed on Tuesday. :happyanim:. Anybody looking for a set of koumos? They will be available on Tuesday. They have about half life left. Don't know how many miles on them. Let me know. Good price. Also you can have the old sensors with the tires. Nothing wrong with sensors. You must come and pick them up.

Ok got the tires on and sensors on. Just a short ride from the shop and what a difference. No noise :happyanim:. Nice smooth ride. They had to replace the rear right ti-rod. New battery and wheel alignment. Goes straight now. There's one thing I think they did. They might have scratched my rims. Not sure and I don't remember if they were that way or not. Only have the car for three months. Didn't get much time to really really look at the car. Guess I will see more when weather gets warmer. But you know what...it is what it is! The car is used and I'm not spending more money on it if I don't have to. :)

Thx,
Paul

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom