Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to Corvette Action Center

93C4

Corvette
1993 White Coupe
Good afternoon, all!

I'm new to CAC and excited to share and receive tips for my newly acquired 93 Coupe.

Welcome from a fellow 93 owner.

Welcome. I have a '93 as well. Great folks with a lot of knowledge to share around here. Tell us about your car!

:thumb

Welcome to CAC!!!
Enjoy!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welcome. I have a '93 as well. Great folks with a lot of knowledge to share around here. Tell us about your car!

:thumb

Just recently acquired this through a trade with someone in Massachusetts. Had a Harley I wasn't riding much anymore and he had this C4 sitting in the garage. Has 94,000 miles, automatic. Just put front tires on, replaced the rear composite spring, changed oil, etc., new brakes, flushed brake lines, ordered the T-Bar brace and now the weather turned cold! Well, money spent for winter storage, anyway. So far, I've driven the Vette more times in a couple months as the Harley in the last three years.

Just recently acquired this through a trade with someone in Massachusetts. Had a Harley I wasn't riding much anymore and he had this C4 sitting in the garage. Has 94,000 miles, automatic. Just put front tires on, replaced the rear composite spring, changed oil, etc., new brakes, flushed brake lines, ordered the T-Bar brace and now the weather turned cold! Well, money spent for winter storage, anyway. So far, I've driven the Vette more times in a couple months as the Harley in the last three years.
Mine was off the road for about a year and a half. Finally got fed up and put it back together in October. I'll park it when the weather turns but not before. This year it gets parked complete with projects too, so I'll stay busy.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Welcome to CAC. :w As echo said, we have lots of knowledgeable people here who are ready and willing to help you make your 93 the car you want it to be. :thumb C4s seem to be the kicking post Corvettes right now, but they are some of the best Corvettes built. I loved my 94 and only wish that I could have kept it. Be proud of the 93 and bring it back to its' glory. Post up some pictures when you have time, we'd love to see it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom