Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to corvettes and Forums

Wine&Roses

Corvette
1994 Bright Red Coupe C3
New to the world of Corvettes and forums. A ton of questions, but will get to those later. I am 74 going on 75 in July. Retired Air Traffic Controller. Wife and I lived in Key West, FL, and because of health issues moved to Daughters house in Missouri, I KNow...Right ? Been wanting a Vette for quite a while, tired of waiting so got one...

Attachments

• DSCN0869.JPG
    DSCN0869.JPG
    389 KB · Views: 105
New to the world of Corvettes and forums. A ton of questions, but will get to those later. I am 74 going on 75 in July. Retired Air Traffic Controller. Wife and I lived in Key West, FL, and because of health issues moved to Daughters house in Missouri, I KNow...Right ? Been wanting a Vette for quite a while, tired of waiting so got one...
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Welcome aboard! :w Any more info on your Torch Red beauty? Appears to be a 94? The wheels are on the wrong sides. They are directional. If the tires are directional (can't tell from the pictures) then the tire place put them on wrong. Loved my C4 (94) and I'm pretty sure you're going to love yours.

Another Welcome !

Welcome to CAC!!
enjoy!

Welcome

Thanks to all for the welcome messages.
Now is there a forum thread titled "What have you done with your vette today?" or something of that nature, ?

Nope, but you can start one!

Congrats . Wat took u so long lol. Just got one myself C5. Welcome aboard !

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_170407799.jpg
    IMG_20210517_170407799.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 78

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom