Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to forum but not Corvette

Pics

307b06c6fb06bbe59befd993511dc00a_zpsc6f2fa1d.jpg

F-223.jpg

7CF28ACB-27FE-482C-8F2D-197571C1D624-437-0000002BD1E0C874.jpg

E-051.jpg

57DCEF7F-579C-4A30-AC58-F4C423BDB1D9-2281-0000015DDAD8C7EF.jpg

Welcome to another Kansan! :wYou've found the best Corvette forum around. You Z does sound like it's quick. Where do you track it? Do they still have races out at Lake Afton?

Welcome to another Kansan! :wYou've found the best Corvette forum around. You Z does sound like it's quick. Where do you track it? Do they still have races out at Lake Afton?

Looks like they run Karts and WRCC competitions now. I track my cars at Halett Motor Raceway 45 min west of Tulsa on the Turnpike.

Looks like they run Karts and WRCC competitions now. I track my cars at Halett Motor Raceway 45 min west of Tulsa on the Turnpike.

Got a friend from KC that runs down there. he's a member here too, just not real active.....Z07coupe.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . Glad you found us.

Hello,

I own a 2002 Black modified Z06. It's putting down 420 HP at the wheels. Fun car.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER glad to have you aboard. Your Z06 sounds like it will pick them up and put them down for sure and black to boot nice looking too :cool!:

-Bill :w

Hello,

I own a 2002 Black modified Z06. It's putting down 420 HP at the wheels. Fun car.

:w Welcome to the CAC :welcome, We've seen each other over at Z06Vette.com. You're really going to like this forum. A LOT of FRIENDLY folks, with a lot of knowledge, who aren't afraid to share it!!

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Hello,

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum. I see that you enjoy your Z06 a lot! Hope all remains well.

Happy driving,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom