Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to me 2018 C7 Convert Sting Ray ,WHAT DO I NEED

IH2LOSE

Corvette
1966,and a 1962 thats almost complete
Morning I just a acquired a 2018 Convertable Stingray Corvette, I am also at Corvettes of Carlisle today, Besides the Adams Detailing products what are the must have accessories I should be purchasing today or what vendors should I be going to today to see whats available for the C7.

I had a C5 way back when and purchased a bunch of stuff at corvettes at this event for the car in 2002 , the best one was this thing that plugged into the OBD port and allowed me to do stuff with the remote clicker

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

I all ready have a car cover from my C5

Battery tender if you don't already have one. Battery health is critical in today's modern vehicles.

Actually...Adam's car care products are not really a "must" if you want to use some of the best care care products on the market for Corvettes.

Consider the products made by C-Magic. I've used them on my Corvettes for a number of years. The National Corvette Museum uses them on all cars which go through the Museum Delivery process. NCM has used C-Magic for quite a long time.

The C-Magic company was started by Corvette owners.

So after 117 view of this thread with only 2 reply its seams no one one this forum know whats needed for a C7 so i will share what I found we need

Addtional deep Cup holders

Door sill plate protectors

Door gaurds to avoid scuffs and doors

Divider to go on water fall to keep the air from rushing in with the top down

Hood Liner

trunk liner

Air intake

there are tons of other items available but these were the ones I found useful

Well, I'm one of those 'views' but no comment....I just don't feel I'm qualified to suggest anything because, 1) I don't own a C7 and 2) I don't (and never have) own a vert. Each of those "needs" is a personal preference. I don't really feel like telling you what you need (or want) to do to your C7. Make it your own by doing to it what you want..... Now that being said, we do want to know what you do and would love to see pictures of said improvements. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom