Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to me C4

philbillyvette

Corvette
2002 White Coupe / 1994 Admiral Blue Coupe
I love my C5, but have always loved and wanted a C4 since I was a teenager. Well I finally did it....Found one a few days ago. 1994 Admiral Blue 6speed with only 24,500 miles on her. Technically this was bought to be my girlfriend's car, but we won't tell her that it is really MINE!!!

1994 Corvette.jpg

Damn NICE find ! :thumb

Good Job Jerry..

Yeah, I'd be looking for some kind of a diversion for the GF .... Jewelry usual works.

Love that color...Thats the color that prevents me from repainting my car a silver/charcoal...I keep visualizing that Blue.

The miles....color, what a great find !

Enjoy !

Just tell the GF that you're gonna help her enjoy her new car as much as possibly by allowing her to sit over there (passenger seat) and relax while you do all the work....uh-huh.

That'll fly.:chuckle

Used corvettes, epecially C4s, require a very long break-in period by one driver only. Only 5 years on mine. I estimate another 10 years should about do it. By then the C6s will be available at low low prices. :thumb

Used corvettes, epecially C4s, require a very long break-in period by one driver only. Only 5 years on mine. I estimate another 10 years should about do it. By then the C6s will be available at low low prices. :thumb

Hahah I'm so using that next time wife asks to drive it! "sorry honey that's straight from the number one Corvette forum on the net!" :chuckle

Very nice! Congrats!

Through the entire C4 run, and all the colors produced, Admiral Blue is one of my favorites. :thumb I loved my 94, my first Corvette, and miss her still. If I could have afforded two, she'd still be in the XLR8 stable.

Enjoy.
:wJane Ann

attachment.php

Did you buy froma private owner or dealer? The reason I ask is I saw an admiral blue C4 parked on a lot a while ago. I didn't walk over to look at it so I don't know specifics.

I bought froma private owner up in Newport News who has had the car since 2004.

That's the best. Asked the GF and the car we saw @ the dealer had different wheels, BBS lookalikes now that I think about it.

Enjoy! (At least when the weather cools off a bit anyway)

we are both in Va Beach, need to hook up on a nice day and have a good ole Corvette drive....

I'll have to take a bit of a rain check on that, I'm heading out to work. I was hoping to catch up with the beachcombers club here, but my schedule and theirs never seem to coincide...

I must have found a true "gem" my gf says she actually PREFERS the right side!! GO ME!:happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom