Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to me.

superbike1

Thanks for the add. I love all things Corvette. I currently own a 2001 C5 in millinium yellow. Love the car, it's pretty much all stock. I've been reading and following the forum for a while. Looking forward to learning more info from all of you.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! :w You'll find a fine community here with friendly and helpful people. Ready to lend advice and knowledge to problems or questions you may have. :thumb

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

We'll, I've had the dreaded P0410 code. I used the forum to search, test and discover that I had a broken vacuum line under the battery tray. It looked like a mouse had chewed through it. Repaired it and will have to test drive to see if this fixes the code. Glad I found this forum.

Drove about 40 miles and haven't popped a code yet. Started it 3 or 4 times today to move and wash it. No check engine light. I'm going to put the code reader on it to see if it is ready for inspection. I have to have it inspected by the end of this month. Wish me luck. Oh and I adjusted the parking brake. YouTube was no help on this one.

Thanks for the welcomes. I finally passed state inspection. That broken vacuum line was a dusy. Just need to drive it more often.

Cool money shot with nice background while awaiting inspection.
ca28f088f9e54b1cc0ea32e187e26791.jpg

:thumb

NAH! HERE'S the money shot.......

superbike1_B&W.jpg

Andy :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom