Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to the world of the C5 Corvette?

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
If you've just joined the Corvette Action Center or recently purchased a C5 Corvette, you may find these links helpful and/or interesting:

C5 Forum Index

Corvette Action Center Tech Center

Corvette Action Center Model Center Index

Thread: C5 Owner's Manual Links

Thread: Pulling Codes on a C5

CAC Knowledgebase | C5 Diagnostic Troubleshooting Codes List

CAC Knowledgebase | C5 Section | 1997-2004

CAC | C5 General Forum | Things you may not know about your C5

If you're a new member, post a thread in the New Member Introductions Forum so we have a chance to stop by and say hello.

If you have questions, problems or comments about the Corvette Action Center website, post a thread in the Site Help and Feedback Forum and someone will follow up with you soon.

EDIT: Did you know that the National Corvette Museum offers reproduction build sheets and reproduction window stickers for Corvettes assembled in Bowling Green since 1981?? For about $100 NCM members can order laminated copies plus an original Dealer brochure plus the latest copy of the Corvette Black Book! Unfortunately, Dealer brochures are not available for all model years.
For more info go here: NCM | Build Sheets - Window Stickers | Order Form

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Excellent idea for a thread, Jane Ann!

I think we ought to pin this to the top of the forum.
:)

-Patrick

:upthumbs

This is the info I most often share with new member C5 owners so I thought it would be convenient to include it all in one thread I could link to. :)

WV... you should consider posting a thread in the New Member Introductions Forum - click here and give our community a chance to stop by and say hello.

The links above are but a sample of the tremendous amount of information available here on the CAC.

Welcome aboard!

???

Excellent idea for a thread, Jane Ann!

:)

-Patrick

How did you get your DIC to display that?? I would love to be able to do that?

How did you get your DIC to display that?? I would love to be able to do that?

Hi, Casey,
If you look carefully at the Corvette logos on the Tach and Speedometer, you'll see those are C6 Corvette logos. In the C6, you program each key fob's personal settings into the DIC display, including a user name. It then displays the name at engine start up.

Unfortunately, this feature wasn't available in the C5.

-Patrick

thank you im also on the gulf coast of mississippi, gautier area

Hey Gang,

Thanks for doing this!!! We just traded off our 1987 Bright Red Coupe, and moved into the 21st Century! What a difference!!! We're looking forward to cruzin' the highways in a little more comfort!

Hello all. Though, in it's own way, it broke my heart to sell my 1989 Bright Red C4, yesterday I became the proud owner of a 2004 Magnetic Red Metallic II C5. I will miss the '89, but dang I love this C5! Awesome vehicle.

Present

Hey Texan1 , I just traded a 2002 for a 2004 Z06CE.That was my Christmas present. Best present ever.......:happyanim:

Thanks for the info!

Thanks so much for posting the info for the NCM /Build Sheets - Window Stickers/ Order Form. I just received both in the mail this week and couldn't be happier! :thumb

Thanks so much for posting the info for the NCM /Build Sheets - Window Stickers/ Order Form. I just received both in the mail this week and couldn't be happier! :thumb
Excellent! It makes a nice addition to the back story for one's Corvette.

Thanks, good info given.

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize the car had all that stuff, lol. Good to know.

Just got a 2004 C5 convertible.View attachment 15337

Welcome to the CAC!! :w You have the right car and the right site! You're gonna make 6Shooter proud, he's rather bias towards yellow roadsters! :rotfl

Congratulations on your achievement. I have a, '04 vert too. C5's are sweet machines to say the least! Enjoy your time here at the CAC party!! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom