Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to the world of the C5 Corvette?

Siscowet

Corvette
2004 Yellow convertible
Hey Sisco, I sent you a PM reference the 2014 Falls Color Run Friday with a link. I'm coming up for it, should be good times!!
Thanks, no can do this year, maybe next. Have put a thousand miles on the car this week. Love it!

Fritz1990

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe 2007 Silver Titanium Interior
New To The C5's But Not to Corvettes

Hello all! My name is Jeff and I am from western Ks. just up the road from Tom. My son who is 23 (I call him Fritz) just bought a slick 2002 Coupe with both tops. Came from 2nd owner who had owned it since 13,000 miles. Very nice car and he and I are both loving it. I will do all the wrenching on the car in exchange for seat time. :D

Looked at a few forums but ended up here from reading for awhile. Seems like a nice and knowledgeable forum. Hope to learn more about the C5's. I have owned a 74, 77 L82 and a 78 SA L82. I still like the C3's but have to admit the C5's are growing on me. Enough rambling, looking forward to being a member here.

I kinda got referred here from Chevy Talk from TAT_2, as this is where I hang out, with same name as here.

Regards, Jeff

gibby10

Good morning all! I just good this forum and I am enjoying the abundance of information on this site!! My name is Ira I'm from Missouri. But located in northern Virginia. Due to military service. I've owned my c5 for about a year now. It has been a bumpy road trying to get everything lined out on the car. But we are finally getting there. When I purchased the car the ebcm was bad found one low mileage working one for $50!it had the steering lock issue (took to dealer under recall) hairline crack in the coolant overflow used new Gm part to replace. Had the silver c5 wheels I replaced with new c6 chrome wheels. Things I'm waiting for to be replaced. Multifunction switch (hope that fixes the issue) oil pressure sensor, and hopefully get a glass top for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoDuke

Corvette
'04, Triple black Vert, '13 Grand Sport 3LT Coupe
Sweet looking C5 there Gibby! :thumb

Welcome to the CAC!

Beach Potato

Corvette
2001 Navy Blue convertable, Tan top - 6spd
Sweet

White is always an interesting color, day or night. Glad you love your new Baby...
Welcome :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom