Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to the world of the C5 Corvette?

Hey Sisco, I sent you a PM reference the 2014 Falls Color Run Friday with a link. I'm coming up for it, should be good times!!
Thanks, no can do this year, maybe next. Have put a thousand miles on the car this week. Love it!

New To The C5's But Not to Corvettes

Hello all! My name is Jeff and I am from western Ks. just up the road from Tom. My son who is 23 (I call him Fritz) just bought a slick 2002 Coupe with both tops. Came from 2nd owner who had owned it since 13,000 miles. Very nice car and he and I are both loving it. I will do all the wrenching on the car in exchange for seat time. :D

Looked at a few forums but ended up here from reading for awhile. Seems like a nice and knowledgeable forum. Hope to learn more about the C5's. I have owned a 74, 77 L82 and a 78 SA L82. I still like the C3's but have to admit the C5's are growing on me. Enough rambling, looking forward to being a member here.

I kinda got referred here from Chevy Talk from TAT_2, as this is where I hang out, with same name as here.

Regards, Jeff

Good morning all! I just good this forum and I am enjoying the abundance of information on this site!! My name is Ira I'm from Missouri. But located in northern Virginia. Due to military service. I've owned my c5 for about a year now. It has been a bumpy road trying to get everything lined out on the car. But we are finally getting there. When I purchased the car the ebcm was bad found one low mileage working one for $50!it had the steering lock issue (took to dealer under recall) hairline crack in the coolant overflow used new Gm part to replace. Had the silver c5 wheels I replaced with new c6 chrome wheels. Things I'm waiting for to be replaced. Multifunction switch (hope that fixes the issue) oil pressure sensor, and hopefully get a glass top for it.
6uteqa3e.jpg
vaqesesa.jpg
eryregus.jpg
apasa3ez.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet looking C5 there Gibby! :thumb

Welcome to the CAC!

Sweet

White is always an interesting color, day or night. Glad you love your new Baby...
Welcome :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom