Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Vette Owner

DaDurrance

Corvette
1995 Polo Green Coup
I have just purchased my First Corvette, a Polo Green 95 Coupe. I am excited about finally being in the Vette 'family'!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and congrats on the '95. Polo Green is an awesome color! :thumb

Welcome to the Polo Club!!:thumb Great site, loads of info you will need. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Frank

Welcome to the World of Corvettes...your life will never be the same! Oh...and welcome to the Corvette Action Center, too! :)

Elaine

I have just purchased my First Corvette, a Polo Green 95 Coupe. I am excited about finally being in the Vette 'family'!

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your 'Vette! Great to see your excitement. We wish you many miles of smiles.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Congratulations and Welcome To Corvette Action Center

Welcome and congratulations on your first Corvette, you will be changed forever and that :D is permanent. Post some pictures of your first baby when you get the chance :beer

-Bill

Welcome to CAC!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. :w

Welcome to the Forum. :w

Welcome to the family. Just remember that there is a wealth of information here. Although I never owned a C4, I have owned two 4th Gen Camaro Z28's with LT1's and am very familiar with their strengths and weaknesses.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the 'reply's', I have so much to learn I'm not sure where to start, but it looks like I am in the right place.

Welcome to CAC, you will find a treasure trove of information and helpful people here. You really have joined a "community" by owning a Corvette. :w

Thnx

Welcome and congratulations on your first Corvette, you will be changed forever and that :D is permanent. Post some pictures of your first baby when you get the chance :beer

-Bill

Thank You, but I don't see a way to post pictures.

Thank You, but I don't see a way to post pictures.

Someone better than me at this will have to help you, it's been a while for me and I know just about enough to get by or in trouble :L Would some one else chime in here for some assistance please?

Thanks,
-Bill :w

Still learning

Still learning my way around; here is a photo of my new 'baby'!

Attachments

• My 95 Vette.jpg
    My 95 Vette.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 83

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom