Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Vetter

New Vetter

Corvette
Hello everyone: I am only into a corvette for 11 mo,s. and liking it. I hope to get some info about this 1980 from people who know more than I do. This is my 1,st vett.. I will need some info. about why it is saging to the left rear. The car was wrecked at some time in the right front. I would like some info. about if I have suspenson problems or frame problems? Thanks for any info. to all members out there.:confused

:welcome

I'm sure you'll find lots of good information here.

:w

New Vetter ~ Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community ~

Here's a big :w from the Pan Handle :w

If you start looking at other C3's you will find almost all are a bit lower on the drivers side. Short explanation... gravity, weight distribution and age ;)

The body mounts seem to compress a bit plus the fact that most C3's are single passenger (that being the driver :D ) so the left side gets more use abuse..

You can make adjustments on the rear spring side mounting bolts, some, including this ole boy changed out the bolts and have a little longer one (I think that's right) on the drivers side to get the adjustment closer to even to the passengers side..

My very first New Corvette was a 1980 4-Speed... Red with Oyster interior :Steer

Welcome aboard enjoy the :Steer

Bud

Welcome to the Forum New Vetter. :w Enjoy your Corvette. Hope you get her straightened out.

welcome to the club

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!!

As a 1st-Vetter and a new member myself, welcome to CAC! :w There's a lot of great information available here...but most of all, some great folks who really know their stuff about Vettes and, at least for me, have been a big help! Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome, we're glad you found us. This is the BEST of the BEST, the staff and members are second to none. The Vette is the only "All American Sports Car" It is like nothing else you will ever drive, it makes me feel honored and special everytime I get behind the wheel :v

Bill :w

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

As a 1st-Vetter and a new member myself, welcome to CAC! :w There's a lot of great information available here...but most of all, some great folks who really know their stuff about Vettes and, at least for me, have been a big help! Enjoy the ride!

I think I missed welcoming you to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, we're glad you found us :thumb

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom