Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New

fitsgld1

Corvette
1985 Black Corvette
I am a new member to the corvette action center.And so far I can't seem to spend enough time here.I have a lot to learn about my car, but maybe with your help it will be time well spent. So just wanted to say hello,and I'm glad to be a new member. Thanks

Hello and welcome!!!

Owning a Vette is a constant fun learning experience! You will find that this car is like no other and that Corvette owners are just like their cars!

You cannot find a better car crowd!:cool

Thanks for the welcome. I have a 1985 black coupe that I hope to have for a long time with a little T.L.C.

Welcome!! :)

Give us some details about your vette (miles, options, mods).

Thanks to all who have sent welcome's.I will have to take some time to learn about the site and car, but it's been fun so far. Thanks again!

HEY - Here's a picture of your Black Beast!

2r7mxw6.jpg

:lou
L8TR - D

welcome

Thank you for the information regarding the tech center,that is one of the main reasons I wanted a site like this ,but so far after just 2 days it has proven to be far better then expected . Thanks again hope to be as helpful to others in the future.

Hey Tulsa thanks for the welcome. Have to say for only being here a few days it 's a great site ,with friendly members .

Welcome to the :CAC Lots of good folks here:) By the way, love your choice of colors:beer:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom