Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NEWBIE 90 convertible

carchic37

Corvette
1990 corvette convertible polo green
Hello, I am a NEW corvette owner!! YAY!! so I will need plenty of advice in the near future. I have a (0 corvette convertible with a ZR-1 rear tail light setup. (Poor baby was in a accident sometime ago)

So Here is a list of needed repairs (I have some work ahead of me lol)
*ABS light is on -no e-brake
*LTPWS light - I do need new tires they are on order, hopefully that does the trick.
*Rattles in the front driver.
*power antenna doesn't go down all the way.
*weatherstripping around convertible top. Its a new top and new weatherstripping I just need to assemble it.
*my ac and blower quit working (hopefully fuse)
*fuel gauge worked for 2 weeks now stuck at full. :(

Well I'm sure there is more lol!! Other than that she runs well. Had to put new used injectors in her, since she sat for 12 yrs... I sure some of these bugs will work out after I drive her for a while.

Thanks everyone!
Lindsay

79 Hurst/olds, 84 Hurst/olds , 85 Toronado -403, and Now 90 vette!!:D

Hi Lindsay,

Welcome to the CAC. Once you get moving on the repairs, be sure to post in the C4 section if you come across issues.

:w

Hi Lindsay and welcome to the :CAC

Congrats on your new-to-you Corvette! My first was a '94 Torch Red convertible and it was loads of fun!!

Hope you enjoy your C4 and your stay here.
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the forum carchic37 - Lindsay - :w Put on the tires, have the brakes checked and drive.

:welcome Lindsay. You'll love it here. Lots of great people and information. They'll be a great help as you work through the fixes. That new-found smile you see in the mirror is permanent. :thumb

Save the :w

Welcome to CAC!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the cac!:) You will love your c4 enjoy the the car and the club. Drive her like you own her, because you do!!:D

Congratulations, from a newbie.
I hope you'll enjoy it. I'm looking at a red 89 convertible with a white top and a Zr-1 bumper, so I'll be reading this thread. The polo green is soo cool. I don't know if I'll buy this one yet, since I'm not a mechanic.

Welcome aboard Lindsay! Most of those problems shouldn't be a huge issue. These older cars are works in progress, seems like there is always something to do. But get the major ones fixed and drive it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom