Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newbie From Tenn.

Just wanted to say hi men and women of this awesome site. I'm not the brightest with computers so I hope I'm doing this right. My name is Charlie I'm from just Outside of Knoxville TN. & havery been a huge corvette fan from as far back as I can remember. When I was 4 or 5 my dad bought me a 1981 Corvette go cart. I loved it. My 1st real Vette was a baby blue 85. I noticed how every Corvette I passed I always got a wave or thumbs up and at that moment I realized Corvette owners are a cool breed and always loved that. When my daughter was born I had to get rid of my Vette cause it is hard to have baby seat and haul more than 2 people. Now she is 17 and drives herself. I never lost my love of them but had figured I would never drive another one. My dad redid a 1964 Stingray coupes 327 with side pipes A-C & 82,000 miles. She got cancer and passed away in 2012 and we still have that Vette. Still only little over 82,000 miles on it. It was built 3rd week in July of 1964. When Chevy decided to bring the Stingray back I thought I would go look at them and see how I liked it. On the floor there was a Torch Red 2014 Convertible Stingray. It was only 1 one they had. The other 3 were coupes. With the top down I really loved the look. So started talking to the salesman about it and after looking and talking somehow I asked when it's build date was he looked it up it was built right after 4th of July. I was shocked it came off the assembly line almost 50 years to the day and I took that as a sign. I decided to take it and boy I am so glad I did. I love this car. I hope to meet fellow Vette enthusiasts on here and if I need help I'm sure someone on here can help me out. If anyone ever has question for me then feel free to ask and I will try to answer your questions. Again thanks for letting me join this awesome site.

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard Charlie :happyanim:

-Bill

20151212_115014.jpgAttachment.jpg20150605_174829.jpgl20150605_174829.jpg
Thanks for the welcomes. I'm not the brightest on computers. So I hope the pictures I just tried loading come through. The Red Convertible is mine and the Black 64 next to it is my mom's with mine next to it at a local car gathering we have every Fri. At the mall were I live.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Charlie. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom