Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

W

WiMark

Hi, All! Just joined. I've got an '89 coupe[1yr], just out of the paint shop[mag red], Al Knoch seat covers. Looks[and runs] like a new car!!! I'm 58, and this is my 1st Vette. I've played with many Chevs over the years- Malibus, Bel Airs, Impalas, Novas, etc. Drooled over Vettes since the 50's. Finally got one. Boy, what I've been missing!!!

Welcome!!! And enjoy!!!

:w

Better late then never as they say. I waited 30 years between vettes.

Welcome to the best Corvette site on the internet......bar none. Post some pics when you can so we can see that paint job.

Len:w

Pictures

I'd be happy to post some pictures. Somebody needs to tell me how. Thanks for the interest.

Good to have another vette lover around. Mag red is awesome! what color is the interior?

Welcome to the CAC. You will find these pages filled with lots of information. Do not be afraid to ask any question, however, you might want to do a forum search to see if the question has been asked before. Enjoy!

Welcome to the CAC,

If you have difficulties in posting pics you can mail them to me.
I will host themfor you

regards from Europe

mymail callawaycorvette at home dot nl

Congratulations. I know exactly how you feel. Got my first 2 years ago and the car still puts a big smile on my face.

Welcome, you will always have that silly smile on your face from driveing your vette. My wife says I love it more than her, I told her no ............. but?

Enjoy this web site it's the greatest for questions and answers. :D :w

partspup said:
Welcome, you will always have that silly smile on your face from driveing your vette. My wife says I love it more than her, I told her no ............. but?

Enjoy this web site it's the greatest for questions and answers. :D :w

I'm with ya, I've had mine for about 5 months and whenever I'm in the garage working on it, my wife says "you're out here with HER again!!!"

Welcome. I got mine 9 months ago and I can't believe it to this day! This forum is great, a lot of good people here. Enjoy!!

WiMark said:
Hi, All! Just joined. I've got an '89 coupe[1yr], just out of the paint shop[mag red], Al Knoch seat covers. Looks[and runs] like a new car!!! I'm 58, and this is my 1st Vette. I've played with many Chevs over the years- Malibus, Bel Airs, Impalas, Novas, etc. Drooled over Vettes since the 50's. Finally got one. Boy, what I've been missing!!!

Welcome to the dark side!

Welcome

I too just got mine in December and the grin won't go away. I too went from other Chevy's, 1969 Suburban, 1967 Chevy II wagon and 1970 Malibu Convertible and I don't miss them a bit. All good rides but the Vette is great. If you take/post pictures, just try to take one with you in the frame without a big stupid grin!:D

Many thanks

Thanks for all the kind words. Talk about that stupid grin- My wife is laughing at me.... says I'm acting like a little kid. This past weekend, I went to a neighboring small town that had a gathering of Jags on display. Well, I parked the Vette not too far away, and you should have seen the crowd around it!!! It was such a hoot! The Jag guys were not too happy. Some comments about plastic cars, American Iron, garden variety Chevys, etc. That's O.K.
Incidentally, Mine has saddle interior. I will deal with pics when the sun comes out for more than 15 minutes! Thanks, again. Mark

Welcome....I'm a twelve year owner and all I can say is that it only gets better every year you own it. Hope I never grow up.
:w

Welcome, fellow Cheeser! :w

Picked up my first vette just over a year ago. It is an '89 coupe also. I love the car. It is my weekend ride and I can't wait to take it out whenever I get the chance.

So far, I have been replacing some worn out items.

Good luck with your car. I know you will enjoy it.

Dino

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom