Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NOISY L81

I just got mine to where it is running well and I just put it up on the for sale section...either moving up to a C-4 years or going to buy a 68 Chevy Impala SS.....believe it or not!!!

No Joe! You cant do that.....well maybee the C4. I would probably trade mine for the right C4 too, or a low Mile montee ss, so I see your point. I think we might both kick our selfes in the ass though

Hey Wonkaboy, You have a Harley also? Me too,mines a 2002 Fatboy bumped up to 95 ci.

If you head up to Mass on weekend runs. Stop by.
Im right near the Mass Line. If you do let me know and Ill send you a email with my phone # etc.

Later Ken

PS I was thinking also of hitting Carlisle this year. (dont know if the wife could take the ride that far,but I can.

hdkeno said:
Hey Wonkaboy, You have a Harley also? Me too,mines a 2002 Fatboy bumped up to 95 ci.

If you head up to Mass on weekend runs. Stop by.
Im right near the Mass Line. If you do let me know and Ill send you a email with my phone # etc.

Later Ken

PS I was thinking also of hitting Carlisle this year. (dont know if the wife could take the ride that far,but I can.

Hey, Harley you say, well i had a 1992 Sportster 1200 , 1995 lowrider, 1996 fatboy, 1999 fatboy , 1999 lowrider which also had the 95 big bore kit , i just sold it for $9,500 with 8,000 miles very fast bike, 3 weeks ago i bought a 2006 Dyna Street Bob, Black Denim paint, 6 speed, fuel injection!! i only have 40 miles on it , hopefully Sunday will be nice, i loved my fatboys , my 96 got stolen and they never found it!! , i want to go to Carlisle too , i'm single so i don't have no wife nagging!! lol, As far a the Mass ride i try every Sat or Sun
so i see how it holds to a semi long ride , and it does so far, i'm getting used to the start up so that's ok, It would be a challege i think to drive my Vette to Penn , but i want to do it. Here is my email , WONKABOY1961@YAHOO.COM I might take the bike out so i won't be driving the Vette to Mass this Weekend, i got to see what happens with my plans.

Regards, Rick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom