Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Non-pop up Headlights & other mods

I like the non pop up head lights and the bra and the mufflers and the sound clip is really cool it sounds like a race car.

Rain,

Yea I'm around but not for long. Been busy moving to LB, was supposed to leave out Sunday, but with the change of owners and the Condos going in I had to getrdone. I'll try and swing by before I leave out ... may have to wait till Aug.

Hazcat,

Thanks for the comment. Thats sort of the look / sound I was going for.

:w

Hrtbeat1 said:
Thanks guys,

The headers only took about 2 hours. Including the clearancing of the mounting holes especially near #5. I did have a head start I had most of the old out to run a new shifter cable. The old manifolds were all that was left. Got rid of them and all the Air pump BS.

The bra is just temporary till I can get a new paint job. It hides two very noticible chips "chunks" near the passenger driving light and side marker/turn signal.

yea the only thing worse then a chip is a chuncky chip.................which reminds me, I need to finish up my chocolate chip cookie on the table there, be right back. ;LOL

Da Hawaiian Punch said:
Jesus christ!! and I thought my car was loud!!

That was headers only and in a metal storage building. Not to mention it 'bout blew out the itty bitty mic. You should have heard the one I deleted .... just static it was so loud.

Hey save one of those cookies for me. I'll be there Thursday. C ya Brah!:upthumbs

Hrtbeat1 said:
That was headers only and in a metal storage building. Not to mention it 'bout blew out the itty bitty mic. You should have heard the one I deleted .... just static it was so loud.

Hey save one of those cookies for me. I'll be there Thursday. C ya Brah!:upthumbs

oh cool!! so your all moved out and moved in to your new place?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom