Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

nOOb here

C

Corvette_Mike

Hey everyone. Im a nOOb. Looks like a cool site. Take it easy on the nOOb.

Corvette Mike

018-1.jpg

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!

Welcome, and I'm liking the Vette and bike thing. Best of both worlds. Those ZR1 wheels look good on that 89. I got a friend of mine who rides. When he isn't doing that he as has 59 Vette to cruise around in. Good times.:beer

Welcome to the CAC, you will find great people and lots of info here. Like the looks of your ride!!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center, Corvette Mike! Great combo of a Vette and a Harley. :thumb

Elaine

I recognize you. welcome to this site.

Welcome aboard, Mike. Glad to see that you've made it over here.

Oh my God, there goes the neighborhood!:eyerole Only kidding of course, good to see you here.:thumb

Hello mike, i know you , from another sitte, hello and welcome:thumb

You mean NOOB as in new to this forum? From some of your posts I've read at CF, you know more than the average owner. You're certainly not a novice.

You mean NOOB as in new to this forum? From some of your posts I've read at CF, you know more than the average owner. You're certainly not a novice.

Thank you for your kind words. Well im the nOOb in this forum. Hopefully I can share some of my knowlage to benifit others. I frequent here so I can learn new stuff to.

Mike

Thanks for all the welcome everyone.

Bikes are my first passion. Well and Vettes too. I guess im a Harley and corvette junkie. Some posts mention they know me. I have no clue who you are.

I had my pic taken at work yeasterday with my bike. Here it is.

Corvette Mike
021-1.jpg

Bikes are my first passion. Well and Vettes too. I guess im a Harley and corvette junkie. Some posts mention they know me. I have no clue who you are.

I had my pic taken at work yeasterday with my bike. Here it is.

Corvette Mike
021-1.jpg

You got any friends in Santa Rosa, Ca?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom