Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...now this guy has a nice garage!!!!

*89x2*

Yes, it is for real, yes, he is an owner ;) :cool

Corvette_Room_1.jpg

IMG_5908%20copy.jpg

Metropolitan_Building_2_Rear_left_1_copy.jpg

Muscle_Room_1.jpg

Enzo_Startup_1.jpg

IMG_6208%20copy.jpg

Good Lord!!!!

I hope he has an Avelate Corvette hidden in there somewhere.

Nice and clean , my kind of showroom garage.

and with just around the corner a dirty workers garage to tune up and restore the cars.

my idea of owning.

unfortunately, I only have 3 cars and a 1 car garage :eek:hnoes

Thats freakin sweet but one does have to question the 3 C5/'53 conversions :L

Yeah, lots of interesting Vettes:cool

One of the big dealers for the 53/03's is nearby, maybe that is why?
Personally, aside from the Callaways, I am digging the 288 GTO (it is a Twin Turbo V8, afterall ;) ) and also some of the older muscle cars.:cool

...which reminds me, anyone going to the NCRS Meet in May? :w

This guy is known on the ferrari boards as the Sultan of Michigan... From what I hear he is a very nice guy. Loves to actually drive his machines instead of letting them sit. Dont know his real name but from what I gather he is on the Forbes list and lives in Michigan......:cool

Records show he has six(!) of those cars!

yeah , why 3

...but if he had three Callaways, would that be different?? :confused

This guy is known on the ferrari boards as the Sultan of Michigan... From what I hear he is a very nice guy. Loves to actually drive his machines instead of letting them sit. Dont know his real name but from what I gather he is on the Forbes list and lives in Michigan......:cool

Luigi and I met the gentleman while we were in California last summer. He did seem like a very nice guy and that is great that he drives his cars - Esp. the 288 GTO :lou

Nice garage and collection of cars.:cool Is the silver C12 the one that Reeve's owned?

*89x2* said:
...which reminds me, anyone going to the NCRS Meet in May?

CHRIS I AM ATTENDING THE NCRS REGIONAL MAY 15TH. I AM BRINGING MY
89TT FOR PV JUDGING. IF IT PASSES I WILL TAKE IT ON THE TRACK AT THE GM PROVING GROUNDS ON SUNDAY AFTER THE JUDGING. IF I PASS THE PV TEST THE NEXT STEP WILL BE TO HAVE THE CALLAWAY JUDGED IN
ST. CHARLES MO. IN JULY AT THE NATIONALS. IF THE CAR SCORES ABOVE A 97
IT WILL BE AWARDED A McLELLAN. TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE A CALLAWAY HAS NEVER WON THIS AWARD.
MARK

CHRIS I AM ATTENDING THE NCRS REGIONAL MAY 15TH. I AM BRINGING MY
89TT FOR PV JUDGING. IF IT PASSES I WILL TAKE IT ON THE TRACK AT THE GM PROVING GROUNDS ON SUNDAY AFTER THE JUDGING. IF I PASS THE PV TEST THE NEXT STEP WILL BE TO HAVE THE CALLAWAY JUDGED IN
ST. CHARLES MO. IN JULY AT THE NATIONALS. IF THE CAR SCORES ABOVE A 97
IT WILL BE AWARDED A McLELLAN. TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE A CALLAWAY HAS NEVER WON THIS AWARD.
MARK

Mark, good deal. I hope to see you there :cool Best of luck in your journey for the McLellan award :upthumbs

Yeah, lots of interesting Vettes

One of the big dealers for the 53/03's is nearby, maybe that is why?

...which reminds me, anyone going to the NCRS Meet in May?

Not because a dealer, but because the owner of the collection loves the design... and has had about 5-6 Commemorative conversions done so far. It does help that AAT is nearby... but there are also 2x CRC Corvettes as well; which is 3000 miles away.

I'll be there ;)

I think it's the one Ely owned.
Bingo, and in a few weeks time, the Carbon Fibre with a slight blue clearcoat will be in this collection as well... not to mention the C16, and the C16 Speedster...
Yes, and there are a few others I know of, that are not pictured, easily worth another mil. :W
There are always more cars... ;)

Just to keep things Anonymous, my friend Mike came up with that title... IMHO, its a bit "over the top" but it gets the point across.

Not sure about the Forbes thing, never felt bothered enough to ask research that, or ask those kinds of questions... I'd be hard pressed to find anybody who dislikes him regardless of all the amazing cars!

Luigi and I met the gentleman while we were in California last summer. He did seem like a very nice guy and that is great that he drives his cars - Esp. the 288 GTO :lou
The GTO wasn't getting as much excersize toward the end of the driving season, since there were other cars coming in, and needing the break-in drive... but he definitely loves the GTO. It drives quite smoothly :)
288_small.jpg

46 Hi-res images

Thanks Carl for posting the images... look forward to meeting you during the NCRS meet in May :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom