Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Obigatory picture in front of the museum thread

I'm not much on group shots:eyerole
And you were asked about group shots and how you feel about them - where in this thread?

Well, if no more C5's will post theirs, I will. ;)

CorvetteMuseum-pose-500.jpg

:w
That is a beautiful Vette.....As far as I'm concerned the C2 is without a doubt the best ever Vette barrow none;)

Here is one of my car, 6 Shooter's car, and the Z06 that Dwayne got for Cruisefest.

attachment.php

Here's one of mine on the way to a road trip to Nashville last summer. Mine's the pretty one!

Here's mine outside the museum:

012120002hl0.jpg

And inside the museum:

009090002gb9.jpg

:beer

I have really yet to figure this attaching picture thing, I know it has to do with the size or kb or something but I try to resize it and it doesn't appear to be working for me. Don't know much about postion url and etc. Is there a way that this can be done simply for lame brains? ;help

Bill :confused

Why, yes Bill. As a matter of fact, there is.

Thanks Bob, instructions look pretty detailed so I will have to study it first. I do appreicate the quick service and kind consideration.

Take care, got to say HEAVEN sure takes a great picture. :upthumbs

Bill :w

Photoshop?

Too far to drive.;LOL

I should have replied with quote on my earlier joke post..... Since Oldgeezer said it was too far to drive, I jokingly suggested that maybe he could Photoshop himself into a picture in front of the museum.... just a joke.... :D ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom