Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Oct 12, Southeaster Folks, PLEASE READ!

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
Okay guys,

Please see this thead here:

OctoberVette (Kissimmee FL)

Let's see how many folks from around Florida and S. Georgia can connect and caravan into Kissimmee. This is a great, relaxed, fun event. It is also FREE!

We plan on cruising down Saturday Morning, doing the day, then heading home Saturday afternoon.

If you, or somebody you know is planning on attending (club event), please post to the thread listed above so we can get some idea when and how to coordinate our caravan efforts.

See you guys there!

You'd could also make a weekend of it and stay for the weekly Sat. Night Cruise in Oldtown.

Chris.... this may sound silly but I'm half contemplating making this run especially since I got screwed going to BG last month. I can make Int'l Dr. from my house in 13.5 hrs barring any major I-95 messes. Going to have to work on this. Take Fri to drive, hang Sat, go back Sun. This could work. But I have business travel the following Tue-Thurs so I'll weigh all the options.

................ Nut

Nut said:
Chris.... this may sound silly but I'm half contemplating making this run especially since I got screwed going to BG last month. I can make Int'l Dr. from my house in 13.5 hrs barring any major I-95 messes. Going to have to work on this. Take Fri to drive, hang Sat, go back Sun. This could work. But I have business travel the following Tue-Thurs so I'll weigh all the options.

................ Nut

Nut, you are welcome to stay with us Friday night!

The beagles might spare some room for you!:L

We're old buddy's now. I'll bring a couple ham bones with me. It w/b a good trip. I'm still ticked about BG. I'll let you know as time goes on. Jr may tag along, but hey, he can sleep in the garage. Once he sees the '69 and the '90 he may not want to leave Jax.

Later............ Nut

Nut said:
We're old buddy's now. I'll bring a couple ham bones with me. It w/b a good trip. I'm still ticked about BG. I'll let you know as time goes on. Jr may tag along, but hey, he can sleep in the garage. Once he sees the '69 and the '90 he may not want to leave Jax.

Later............ Nut

Hmmm, just tell him to bring his check book, and maybe he can drive the 90 home with him....:bu

It's not silly, Bob. I even thought about since I may have that week off, but it's a LONG shot:D.

:w
Guy

I'll bet he'd swap you his Camaro in a heatbeat. Fortunately for him the checkbook is a little thin and until he turns 25 next year (and you know this is fact) his insurance would be out of this world. Next year I told him.

........... Nut

Here is the meeting/caravan details for those heading down from the Northeast Florida/South GA region.

6:30 a.m. Meet at:

Panera Bread Company
11111 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL

(904) 269-3366

They have coffee, breakfast pasty food/bagels.

7:00 a.m., roll out from Panera. We will take I-295 to I-95 South, to I-4 West, to 192 South--right into Old Towne.

This will put us in Kissimmee between 9 and 10:00. Regsitration closes at 12:00 p.m., so there is plenty of time to stop and refuel Killer along the way!

My contact info is as follows:

Home email chrisnikki@juno.com
Home number (904) 298-3017
Work Number (904) 278-3424
Cell (day of show) (904) 502-7026

There is no planned specific parking at the show. I will have a red pop up shade tent with me, and you will see Killer. Call me on the Cell Phone when you get in and we can all put faces with names.

If anybody is coming down from GA, or wants to come over from Tallahassee, etc and ride with us, you are welcome to crash the night at our house, or catch one of the many hotels in my area Friday Night.

**Those of you coming in from other areas in Florida, please post your agenda here for those in your area that may want to caravan from your area**

Tampa area

Chris, we'll be bringing a group over from Tampa. We will be meeting at the Cracker Barrell @ I-4 and Hwy. 579. 6:00am for breakfast, and leaving at 7:00am. Those who don't want to have breakfast, just plan on leaving with us at 7:00am.
Looking forward to seeing you again, and your car for the first time!

Rick

:mad Just got the news. My daughter is taking SAT on Saturday so I can't make the run:mad
Oh well, bring on the pics Chris. See ya all at the next event.:cry :cry :cry

Carlo

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom