Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Odometer showing to few kilometers (miles)

sweabe

Corvette
1994 Torch Red Conv
The Odometer on my 94 is showing to few kilometers, the previous owner connectet the battery the wrong way, :eek:hnoes and by doing that he had to replace one or more of the control modules.
One of the modules is storing the Odometer information, and the shop replacing the module programmed it with the wrong information.
The car is missing some 23000 km (~14000 miles) on the Odometer :cool

My questions are, can the information be corrected, and in wich module is the Odometer info stored.

:w

The Odometer on my 94 is showing to few kilometers, the previous owner connectet the battery the wrong way, :eek:hnoes and by doing that he had to replace one or more of the control modules.
One of the modules is storing the Odometer information, and the shop replacing the module programmed it with the wrong information.
The car is missing some 23000 km (36800 miles) on the Odometer :cool

My questions are, can the information be corrected, and in wich module is the Odometer info stored.

:w

Don´t know if it is called the same on the ´94 but on the ´91 it is called the CCM.

Maybe someone with a ´94 can shed some light on that.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-...ed-ecu-on-a-92-now-no-speedo-or-odometer.html

Post no. 7

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom