Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

OE Concepts Rims, anyone try 'em??

Corvette-Pilot

Corvette
1994 Black Rose Coupe
I was looking at a couple different sets of O.E. Concepts rims on ebay at dam good prices (I think) but have not heard of them.
Anyone try them before or hear any good/bad reports??
If I want to do the C5 front brake upgrade to the larger caliper & rotors will these work?
They are 17x9.5 with 54mm offset.

Thanks

If they are from OE Distributors in Sarasota, Florida. I have done business with them.

Highly recommended!!

I got my 17x9.5 front and 17x11 rear for around $650. That includes shipping to CO.

I love them. They look great, finish is great (got the silver powdercoat), not sure about their chrome products.

:beer
GOOD LUCK!

From the email I just got he is located in Texas. Might be the same guy and is an authorized reseller?

Have you done the C4 brake thing? Did they fit ok with these rims? hate to buy a set and then not be able to go into phase 2 !!

i just got my zo6 calipers on!! they look great!! very nice!! i bought my rims from oe wheels florida. great rims!! talk to ed salinas about getting brackets made for the calipers. he made mine and they fit like magic!! he is an all arund nice guy and will help you out a lot. good luck!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom