Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Official: GM Kills Sebring Orange and Zeus Bronze for 2021 Corvette Orders

Bradan Donaldson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
2004 Z06
c8-corvette-sebring-orange-zeus-bronze.jpg

Early this morning GM released constraints to dealers showing that Sebring Orange Metallic and Zeus Bronze Metallic are no longer available for 2021 Corvette orders​

As expected, GM has killed RPO G26 Sebring Orange Metallic and GUI Zeus Bronze Metallic making it impossible for dealers to submit any further orders for the 2021 Corvette with those colors.

Starting today, dealers will be placing orders for the 2021 Corvette with allocation, but customers that were hoping to get their hands on one with either of those colors will have to choose a different color.

Along with those colors, LPO RZ9 - Visible Carbon Fiber Grille Insert is also on national constraint. The two colors and the grille insert are the only options on national constraint for this order cycle.

Full Story:​

View attachment 41352

Early this morning GM released constraints to dealers showing that Sebring Orange Metallic and Zeus Bronze Metallic are no longer available for 2021 Corvette orders​

As expected, GM has killed RPO G26 Sebring Orange Metallic and GUI Zeus Bronze Metallic making it impossible for dealers to submit any further orders for the 2021 Corvette with those colors.

Starting today, dealers will be placing orders for the 2021 Corvette with allocation, but customers that were hoping to get their hands on one with either of those colors will have to choose a different color.

Along with those colors, LPO RZ9 - Visible Carbon Fiber Grille Insert is also on national constraint. The two colors and the grille insert are the only options on national constraint for this order cycle.

Full Story:​

How did you become an administrator, I most likely won't try to become on, I just want to know how you did it is all

Admins and Moderators are chosen by the owner of the site to help him keep things running smoothly. If he thinks you would make a good admin or mod, he will contact you to ask if you are willing to take on those duties.

Reactions: Rob
No, not necessarily. He looks for a lot of different qualities. Knowledge of Corvettes is obviously one, and how you get along with others on the site are considered, I think.

I believe, all who are in these positions do currently own Corvettes though.

No, not necessarily. He looks for a lot of different qualities. Knowledge of Corvettes is obviously one, and how you get along with others on the site are considered, I think.

I believe, all who are in these positions do currently own Corvettes though.
I am unable to own one.. But I do think I get along with everyone well. My knowledge of corvette's, I'm not too sure, I guess I would have someone else judge that. I like it a lot here on this website. It is the only corvette forum that is not blocked by my school's router and extensions. The community is really chill here and overall just great to converse with.

Reactions: Rob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom