Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Warning! OK, so I am now OCD over my 03

My wife thinks I am nut! :blah I just finish a 12 tabbed 52 page excel workbook on my 03. I printed everything out, and put it in a Black leather Binder, It has avery bit of information I can get on the car, to include RPO list, Rarity, Date built, A log sheet for any repairs and oil changes, and added items to the car, The CARFAX report, Tips and secrets for the car, History of the building of the C5, Computer error codes, and a printed version from PDF of the dealer brochure.(I just ordered one from EBAY) I also ordered the dealer CD for the owners manual, and I asked Santa for the Dealer sticker and build sheet for the car. OK and I want a set laser etched in wood for my office, I have had the car 2 weeks, and have only cleaned the interior 5, no 6 OK OK OK 7 times, BUT only waxed it 3 times. WHATEVER 4 times. I did vacuum off the hood insulation, and washed the engine only twice though. I don't see a problem with this? Anyone else? My book is awesome though. It really is. It includes everything I could find and think of 2 other 'Vette owners plan on creating one also. I figure on keeping the car for a long time, and I though the record of the car would be neat to have with it. I am not OCD am I, :BDH

Oh if there is anything else you can think of to add to the book, let me know. I have a few empty pages I could add. Or I can buy the bigger leather binder. Does anyone know if there are black leather binders, with the Corvette Logo embossed on it? :eek:hnoes

You need to put it all up on a web site for the car.

:)

You need to put it all up on a web site for the car.

:)

I plan on working that one. I just ordered the 2003 Press Kit, and now I have the Metal sign of the 03 Gibson Guitar. and the 03 coin is coming, and...... :rotflActually I now have it all on a spread sheet to include pdf files, I am amazed at all of the information and what I have learned about this car. God the only problem is I love that car more now. Did anyone know that our seats were designed by Lear Corp? Below is my list of what I have and what I am trying to get a hold of.

Books/ other items
Road and Track the Corvette Files
2003 Dealer Brochure w/ CD (2)
2013 Black Book
Chevrolet Survey and Thank you Book
2003 Press release Kit
Nashville Ceremony Program
Pins
3 of the 4 Nashville Hat Pins
C5 employee Build Pin

Misc
50th Monopoly Game
Nashville 50th Decal
2003 Vette 1:18 Model
Gibson Guitar Sign
Corvette Sign
Dealer Sticker
Build Sheet
Hallmark 50 Ornament
Owner's Manual CD (2)

Looking for

Coins

50th Ann Coin Round

'50th Ann Coin Oval

50 Ann Quarters

Pins

Bottom of Nashville Set

Small Gibson Guitar Pin

NCM 50th Pin

Grand Ole Opry Vette Pin

Good Year Tire 50th Pin

Hats

50th Ann Hats 53-03

2 Corvette Ann Tins (square)

50 th Ann Clock

VHS TAPE for Owners Manual

50th ANN plate

50th Ann Jigsaw Puzzle

50th Ann Dealer Poster with Cutaway, Need 2

53-03 texh Poster

2003 50th Ann Book, Leather with 50th Logo

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom