Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

OK - This is even just a bit to much Yellow for me......

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster

:ugh​

24v8dio.jpg

24v8e4i.jpg

24v8eat.jpg

24v8fvq.jpg

24v8gax.jpg

WOW!!!!
That certianly is alot of YELLOW. While I was stationed in California i had my 67 4 wheel aligned by Dick Guldstrand and while waiting for them to finish I got to walk around and look at some of the stuff he was working on. He had a C5 they were doing something like this to. I really do like the exhaust tips though with the little flags. God Bless and keep you
Steve

Dwayne, I'm not saying a word. (But I'm sure you know what I'm thinking.) ;)

-Patrick

Ronald McDonald would look good driving in it!:L

6 shooter said:
OK - This is even just a bit to much Yellow for me......

Too much yellow for even me, but I believe the interior would not look quite as bad if instead of the checkered flag sections they were solid black. Go back and look at the picture and then envision the checkered flag sections as all black.

As to under the hood and the wing on the back? :puke But, hey it's not mine, so to each there own choosing.

I know quite well I do not care for the badge on the fuel door. :puke

-Patrick

Who is NOT going to be surprised when John Bobbitt shows up to take delivery on that? (raising hand)

;LOL

Too much yellow for sure... :ugh :crazy

And what kind of car is that? I cannot tell even though it has badges, logos and the word Corvette all over the interior and exterior!

Why do people do that! :puke :puke

Whoa! I never thought I would see the day when I found too much yellow either, but... the day is here.
That's just a little too busy for me.

Tammy

The logo on the fuel filler door demonstrates the last stages of aftermarket disease.

-Patrick

Probably thinking this? How long it will take to have these enlarged to poster size and hung in your living room/den. ;) :rotfl

Probably thinking this? How long it will take to have these enlarged to poster size and hung in your living room/den. ;) :rotfl

Which is why we aren't wondering about your latent ESP skills, Pseudo. We already know they aren't there.
:L :D

-Patrick

I was wondering how much HP those emblems add (The ones on the fuel door and the exhaust tips)? And why is this advertised as Mint Condition ? Doesnt Mint mean clean/original/good condition ? :eek :( :W To each their own.. Not my taste, thats for sure..

-Stefan

PS: Just happen to look again: Whats the deal with the rollbars behind the seats being lower then the seat tops??

Which is why we aren't wondering about your latent ESP skills, Pseudo. We already know they aren't there.
:L :D

-Patrick

Why thanks, but this was not from ESP.

Originally Posted by Pseudomind

Knowing you would reply back was the ESP part. ;) :L

WOW now thats yellow, becareful what you say , do you see who the high bidder is..... jesus

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom