Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Open Heart Surgery

61vette

Monday morning 6-20, I'm having open heart surgery. Please say a prayer for me. Thanks Ace

Ace,

May our good Lord watch over you during this surgery.

I will offer my prayers this morning in church for the success of your surgery.

We all all hoping for a great outcome for you. Be well.

Monday morning 6-20, I'm having open heart surgery. Please say a prayer for me. Thanks Ace
Consider it done Ace! Good luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery too!

We'll be waiting to hear from you... please post an update in this thread when you're able and that way we'll receive notification of the new posting.

:wJane Ann

Best to you. We look forward to hearing about your quick recovery.

You are in our prayers for a great recovery :thumb

I had a buddy that had triple by-pass in Pensacola,Florida... he said it was well worth the trip down from Alabama and they treated him GREAT..

Bud & Nanc

Hope all goes well!!!!
May the Good Lord be with you!!!!:thumb

I'll be glad to say a prayer for you and by the way...........great thinking to ask for prayers. (I've had the open heart surgery as well)

prayer said....relax..its like having your tonsils out only lower..so they say....had an angioplasty Monday and up and feeling great today....best of luck...think positive thoughts

I made it home Monday night 6/27. Thanks for the prayers and please keep them coming for a speedy recovery. Ace

glad to hear the Good Lord was with you through your surgery and you are now home recovering! God speed to getting back to normal.

Glad to hear your surgery went well. :w Prayers were said and Prayers were answered. Now go do your PT.

Roger

open Heart

Good luck . I will Pray for you .I had a 5 way bypass and feel better now that i ever did .They give you a soft pillow to hold to your chest when you cough.Get a hard pillow and pres it tight against your chest when you cough . helped me .

Best of luck to you, Ace! I had stents, but one of my Technicians just got home from a bypass procedure. I've been in rehab with the bypass guys, and I understand how tough it can be. Just follow the medical advice, and here's hoping you get back to your normal routine soon!

Steven

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom