Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Open House Event - please help plan...

When would yo be able to attend an open house at Callaway Cars - CT

• Total voters

*89x2*

Callaway Owners, as many are aware, there have been plans on the table for us to have an open house/tour of Callaway Cars Connecticut facility on the website ( http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm )

While we are trying to work this out to provide the greatest insight into how our cars are made and a tour by the folks that make them, your feedback would really help out here in the planning :cool

I will post this as a poll and if you could, not only respond to the poll for when you prefer to have this event (as to your schedule), but also feel free to suggest anything you think may be of interest in making this visit the absolute best :upthumbs

Thanks in advance for your feedback - We hope you can make the open house/tour! :w

Let me know when - I would be very interested be there in person to see what is going on lately!

:upthumbs

-Luigi

A weekend in December would be the only time I could probably make it and even thats a big IF.

I think spring would be a great time. I like the idea of a completion of a C16;LOL

I think spring would be a great time. I like the idea of a completion of a C16;LOL

Jim, welcome to the Callaway Forum :upthumbs

It was nice to meet you in Effingham @ the Funfest :beer

QUick question - would you go to an open house in December, if that was when a C16 was ready & complete??

How about the rest of the folks here :w

Chris,
I would really try to get there. Local Chevrolet Callaway dealer might also come with!!

:w

Jim, Welcome to the CAC and the Callaway Owners Group!!

I just made it back from probably my 20th trip to CA this year. Its getting to be my 2nd home.

One thing about the group, together we are the best source of Callaway info next to Callaway Cars themselves.

-Luigi
:cool

When it isn't too cold - March

Luigi,
Thanks for the note. I've had Vette's before but nothing like a Callaway. Enjoyed the folks I met in Effingham. Look forward to meeting more COG members.:beer

I voted :w

My vote is for whenever the next C16 is complete and ready :cool

A C16 walkaround would be cool along with shop tours and while there, there are a few parts I would like to pick up :upthumbs

While I would like to do this in the spring, if the car is done in late Nov./ Dec. timeframe, would someone NOT attend because of the winter weather????

...just trying to plan an event for everyone!!!!!!! Thanks for your input! :beer

November/December is fine.

I'm going there next week to have them replace my hood. They gave me one without the silver inset originally. They solved whatever problem they were having with them.

I could go anytime. I take it that if it were in the winter months we would be driving our winter cars there .
Jeff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom