Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ouch!

C2C3C4

Corvette
91 Steel Blue Coupe
Kind of an oldie but interesting to see again.
This is in the lobby of the Corvette Central office in Sawyer, Michigan.

ry%3D480

;squint:

I wonder if that was based upon a REAL event for somebody.

:chuckle

;)

Makes me wonder if Corvette hood would bend like that or split/crack. Just in case that happend to me.

Makes me wonder if Corvette hood would bend like that or split/crack. Just in case that happend to me.
i was going to comment on that but you beat me to it lol:) i bet thats the only C4 in history that has a hood made out of pot metal :beer

If this was based on an actual event, I find it hard to believe that the damage looks far worse to the C4 than the C1. I am basing this off of nothing, just an observation.

I'd like to have a 1/18 c4 vert in bright red - like mine. Also a c2 vert in blue, and a c3 vert in grey. Like others I've owned.
I already have a 56 Bird in Black, a 67 Stang in green, a Wrangler min red, and a 71 GTO in blue.
I plan to have them all buried with me, icons, just like the Pharoah's did.

The bird of time has but a short way to fly,
and lo, the bird is on the wing. Omar Khayam

Tempus Fugit ... Carpe Diem

How come the air bags didn't deploy on the C4? :chuckle
Andy.......:w

It will do both depending on how, where, and the speed that you hit. No one was hurt in this case, just her pride.

I'd like to have a 1/18 c4 vert in bright red - like mine. Also a c2 vert in blue, and a c3 vert in grey. Like others I've owned.
I already have a 56 Bird in Black, a 67 Stang in green, a Wrangler min red, and a 71 GTO in blue.
I plan to have them all buried with me, icons, just like the Pharoah's did.

The bird of time has but a short way to fly,
and lo, the bird is on the wing. Omar Khayam

Tempus Fugit ... Carpe Diem

I ALSO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND C4 COUPE RED 84-89 MODEL OR DIE CAST MODEL. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE ONE WOULD LOCATE ONE? :w

I found an exact match for mine on ebay. After a year or so of diligent searching, there it was!!

I ALSO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND C4 COUPE RED 84-89 MODEL OR DIE CAST MODEL. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE ONE WOULD LOCATE ONE? :w

I echo vetteboy86 go to ebay search for:
corvette 1/18
I just bought a C2 Bright blue and C3 silver
I see C4 verts but not in bright red (my current ride)
Plenty of early C4 coupes, though.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom