Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Out of the Vette Game

milehigreg

Corvette
1989 Dark Red Coupe
I have lusted after the 5th gen Camaros since they came out. About a month ago I traded in my Vette for a 2010 Inferno Orange Metallic SS with the manual 6 speed. The Vette needed shocks, a new radiator and A/C repair. Found out I could insure the Camaro full coverage for about 1/2 of what the Vette would have cost if I didnt have Classic car insurance. I needed to get rid of at least one of my projects. I felt both panic and relief as I watched them drive her away.

This forum has been invaluable to me. Thank you to all who helped me both directly by responding to my querries and indirectly by sharing your experiences.

IF YOU OWN OR LOVE AMERICA'S ORIGINAL AND BEST SPORTS CAR, THIS IS THE ON-LINE PLACE TO BE!:CAC ROCKS!!!

I still have several projects - A 100 year old house that I am almost finished restoring, a 68 short wide 4 X 4 Chevy pickup and 3 1/2 Toyota MR2 MarkIs!

I have posted leftover parts and literature in the for sale section. Clear top, stock wheels, stock Bose system, transmission cooler line set, literature. Take a look if you are in the market.

Sorry to see you go Greg, but it sounds like you have moved on to a nice car. It was nice to meet you, take care.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom