Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Outside Car Cover

Manarius

Corvette
1977 Silver
Due to unforeseen familial circumstances, my 1977 is forced to sit outside and endure the harsh weather. So, I need a cover. I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions as to what cover I should purchase. My price range was somewhere between $50 and $150. It will need to have a lock and need to be able to survive South Central PA weather year-round. Thanks in advance!

You will want a good quality all-weather cover. The material should be breathable, repelling weather while allowing moisture beneath the cover to evaporate. Stay away from dust covers or generic one-size-fits-all. Your choice should be C3 Corvette specific.

I have two by Wolf which were $149 at the time I bought them. Most of the better covers come with a storage bag and have provisions for a lock.

:)

I had a NOAH cover from Mid-America and it worked great. When I got the cover I was living right on the Pacific Northwest coast; 50 inches of rain a year and 60 mph winds. The Noah took it all. Last year we had 10 inches of snow on the ground for a month and the Noah took that as well.

Gary

SAVE the WAVE

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom