Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Paint code for door sills 2003 50th anniversey red with shale interior

aerodrag2911

Corvette
1981 beige corvette, 2003 red convertible
I AM LOOKING FOR THE PAINT CODE FOR MY DOOR SILLS ON MY 2003 50TH ANNIVERSERY RED CORVETTE WITH SHALE INTERIOR. FROM WHAT I FOUND OUT GM HAS TWO INTERIOR COLORS
ON THE 50TH, SHALE & MEDIUM NEUTRAL BUT THE DOOR SILLS ARE A DIFFRENCE COLOR OR SHADE. I HAD ORDERED THE SHALE COLOR FROM MID AMERICA IN A SPRAY CAN, THEY SAID IT WOULD BE CORRECT, IT WAS NOT CORRECT IT WAS LIGHTER LIKE THE BOTTOM OF THE DASH AND DOOR PANELS. I HOPE SOMEONE HAS AN ANWSER FOR THIS GM CLAIMS ONLY TWO COLORS. THIS CAR IS ORIGINAL WITH 10,000 MILE ON IT, JUST WANTED TO CLEAN UP SCUFF MARKS FROM SHOES.
THANKS
KS
aerodrag@gondtc.com

If it's a 1SC car, it has "Anniversary Red"

Like I said above, the sills are painted in Anniversary Red, it a 1SC only color. But on that is the black sill tread. But you sould have no problem if you state to a Body supple or paint store that's it a 1SC Anniversary car ?

Attachments

• SANY0085.jpg
    SANY0085.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 126
Like I said above, the sills are painted in Anniversary Red, it a 1SC only color. But on that is the black sill tread. But you sould have no problem if you state to a Body supple or paint store that's it a 1SC Anniversary car ?

Thanks for responding, but maybe I didn't explain myself very well. I need to repaint the plastic
door sill..... the shale color plastic above & inward from the black sill tread in your picture. It is interior plastic door sill you step over and your shoes leave scuff marks on them and I want to repaint it, but mine have a gray tint more so than the shale color 15I. I had seen someone else had the same question on here but I don't know if he figured his out. The part # on the bottom side of the door sill is 10247091LF also BDMV,97-436, lev.1e.

OK , That's a good Question !

Thanks for responding, but maybe I didn't explain myself very well. I need to repaint the plastic
door sill..... the shale color plastic above & inward from the black sill tread in your picture. It is interior plastic door sill you step over and your shoes leave scuff marks on them and I want to repaint it, but mine have a gray tint more so than the shale color 15I. I had seen someone else had the same question on here but I don't know if he figured his out. The part # on the bottom side of the door sill is 10247091LF also BDMV,97-436, lev.1e.

It's been awhile, but I believe it was Mid-America, or Ecklers who stocked the interior spray paint. If I'm not wrong the paint code is 154 shale or 15/194B or you can find it at these guys :

http://www.paintscratch.com/<!-- google_ad_section_end --> :w and here : http://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-Cadillac...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a0b428f66&vxp=mtr and or these guys : http://www.tcpglobal.com/spraypaintdepot/

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom