Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parting out 1982 convertible corvette

topless82vette

Corvette
1982 convertible (not factory) stock 350cfi auto
I have decided to part this car out. It has no interior parts at all but is mechanically complate.

Hard top 300.00
convertible windows 175.00 pair
decklid hinges 45.00 pair
decklid 100.00
rear bumper cover 100.00
doors 75.00 pair
complete front suspension 175.00
complete rear suspension 500.00
polished 82 rims 300.00
right side headlight assembly 150.00
gas tank perfect shape 100.00
sending unit 100.00
low mileage catalytic converter 100.00

Car has everything so I can't think of all the parts, so if are looking for a specific part ask.

Or whole car can be bought for 2000.00, it does run and has been non-op'ed for many years. Needs a lot of cosmetic work but is a rust free car guaranteed. Original crossfire engine but has a 1990 700r4 transmission that works fine. Car is located in southern california.

It will need finishing work on the rear deck as well as fiberglassing work from the conversion. Also will need hood finished ( was doing a L-88 scoop install to the original hood)

Also have C4 suspension stuff that goes with the car if you want to turn it into a c4 suspension car.

You will need to buy your own radiator cooling fan setup since this car was converted to a 84 serpentine belt drive system. In case you wondered NO the radiator support isn't rusted out nor damaged it is in perfect condition as well.

I have clear title to the car as well, I had a serious health problem in immediate family and the car simply can't come with is all.

It will aslo need a new front bumper cover as its original is all wavy, I do however have all the original front bumper related stuff and headlight assemblies.

Just a major finishing project car is all. Since I was asked YES the decklid is hinged like a factory car since a factory rear clip was used for the conversion.

DSCF0665.jpg

DSCF0578.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0546.jpg

DSCF0548.jpg

DSCF0543.jpg

DSCF0548.jpg

DSCF0793.jpg

Hood that needs finishing, long style L88 scoop

hppdscoopinstall1.jpg

all the rims shine but polish was done about 12 years ago so they do need a going over to look there best. However this is how they look now since picture is like 6 months old.

DSCF0539.jpg

Here is the C4 suspension that I bought for the car as well. You will need a front cradle, front spring, rear batwing & differential, also needed are J55 rotors but I have calipers and abutment plates.

sway bars are I believe 32mm front and 26mm rear but they are 1990 FE7 parts. Rack is a 2.25 Z51 unit.

with a custom frame would make a real nice car.

DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

DSCF0414.jpg

DSCF0409.jpg

DSCF0407.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0415.jpg

DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0411.jpg

DSCF0412.jpg

If you are interested in the whole car and need shipping please note I can not help much and a transporter would be needed. Cash/money order or cashiers check preferred, I will take personal check however check MUST clear prior to car being released.

Original miles are around 135k

If serious buyer is interested I will put sending unit back in car and put a used radiator in it so they can hear it run.

Yes I know I should just finish it but that isn't a option anymore and I have a 1990 corvette so it isn't like I will be vetteless.

You are welcomed to look at car it is located in Yucaipa California (near san bernardino,ca.)

Motor stamps come back as original engine, however I have no idea if it has ever been rebuilt.

If car doesn't sell in 2 weeks it will be either stored or parted out.

thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom