Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

parting out 93 40th anniversary corvette

reidsracing

Parting out a 40th anniversary corvette, if you need any parts let me know and i will take a picture of it and let you know a price.

Thanks

I am interested in the radio bezel and center console bezel. Please let me know how much and your price. Is this a coupe or convertible, 6 speed or auto? Thanks, Brian

If you can give me a pic, i will most likely buy it. thanks, Brian

looking to buy the lights above the door panels if they are black. If you still have the speedo whats the price on that too.

what about the lights or the whole door panel bezel w/courtesy lights both of them.

Have you been able to get pics of the console bezels? Thanks, Brian.

Do you have the headlight covers? (the flat cover that sits flush with hood).

Brian i am sorry it has taken me so long i will be back in town to take a picture of the bezels friday and get the pictures up as soon as i can

i think i have the right side head light cover i will double check and make sure i think the left one is damaged i will make sure and get you a picture

No problem

Brian i am sorry it has taken me so long i will be back in town to take a picture of the bezels friday and get the pictures up as soon as i can

No problem. I was just hoping everything was ok for you. Look forward to the pics. Brian

Parting out a 40th anniversary corvette, if you need any parts let me know and i will take a picture of it and let you know a price.

Thanks
Could use a jack.

Seat Condition?

Hi,
I'm too looking for OEM 40th. anniv. seats, so what condition are they in, especially the driver seat and does the lumbar and all switches work?
you may email me pics at johnboy1069@cox.net

Also, what type A/C controller in the dash do you have?

Thanks,
john young

No problem. I was just hoping everything was ok for you. Look forward to the pics. Brian

Brian i got the two bezels out and looked at them they are really nice no clips broke or anything, my dad took off with my camera for the weekend to take pictures of some cars and he is going to take some pictures sunday night and email them to me and i will get them to you, if you need anything else let me know

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom