Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

parting out 93 40th anniversary corvette

Yess the panel has slots in it and must be hinged or removed to remove battery

Do you still have the speedo assembly available?

I need the B Pillar reveal moldings ( weather stripping channels at the rear side of targa top) totaly 3 pieces top and one each side.

I can pay by paypal. I would be happy if you can send international.

Pls. let me know if they are available and pricing .
Thanks.
Burak.

burak_s_99@yahoo.com

still trying to sell alot of parts i have the dash, wire harness, computer, carpets, all the dash contols, door panels, seats,

I'll pass

I think I'll pass on the mats,lookin for near new or perfect,thanks for your trouble.:w

Hardware

I am looking for the screws and the retainer clips for the rocker panels, gill panels and all four inner wheel housings. All are torx head or hex head. Also looking for the original center section air dam bolts and nuts, OEM are torx head with 10 mm nut.

Could also use a dozen or two of the 7mm hex head screws used in a number of places in a C-4, they have various lenghts.

Rust is not a problem provided the hardware is not badly beat up. I plan to blast and replate the hardware.

Please let me know what you might have.

Thanks in advance for your reply, John

HELLO, I NEED THE AIR INTAKE HOSE/TUBE THAT GO FROM THE ENGINE TO THE AIRBOX. TRYING TO GET MY CAR BACK TO STOCK. THANKS

WHEELS OR WHEEL SENSORS

DO YOU HAVE ANY WHEEL SENSORS FOR THE RIGHT FRONT OR RIGHT REAR? I'LL BUY COMPLETE WHEELS IF NECESSARY. GIVE ME A PRICE.

I was wondering if you were still parting out. I need: front drivers side fog light, both sun visors, center console door or the whole thing, knobs for the seat controls, passenger side mirror glass,fuse box cover and possibly the door panels and drivers seat.

Thanks

Hi:, Are you still parting out the car? If so do you still have the 6-way seat control switch with wiring harness (not cut/image 110)? If so how much are you asking? Thanks, Charles

I need the connectors to the Headlight Door Control Module. It is part of the Forward Lamp Wiring Harness. If you want to part out the module and connectors thats fine but I really only need the connectors.
Thanks,
Brian

I need to pump and relay for the sport seats located under the passenger seat. it's a pump, relay, and black hose with while connector.

I need 1- B pillar weather stripping rails, ( 3 pieces 2 sides and top of b pillar which holds targa top rear weatner stripping.

2- Door glass guide stop, which catches the door window regulator to prevent it exceed its line.

Pls. let me know if those are awailable and pricing.
Thanks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom