Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

parting out 93 40th anniversary corvette

PARTS NEEDED

I AM LOOKING FOR THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER, THE LCD DISPLAY AND GAUGES, DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS AND HOW MUCH???

I am interested

Hello there, I saw your ad and will try to see what you have to offer. I am looking for the front carpeting on both sides, the center console door lid cover, and also bothe seats or just the drivers side seat. Please advise. Thanks. I can be reached at 786-286-2174
Sincerely ,

CJ

Got antenna?

I just put in an aftermarket in mine, and disassembled the old one. Tape/gear drive is all I need to repair the original...

Just searching through CAC and came across your listings. If still available, I am looking for the A/C control and outlet and radio bezel. Please advise if still available and if so, price.

Thanks

Klaus

Need 40th embroidered seat coverings, bolsters, pump-up parts and passenger seat back frame. Send pics if you have any of these items.

Thanks!

Need a 93 automatic transmission. Is it in good core condition?

I am in need of the headlight control mod. and the antenna are they still available? May also be interested in the carpet.

I would like the serpentine bracketry including AC. If you still have it, let me know with a price.

Parking brake cables

Hi,
I need the rear parking brake cables - especially the "connector" and "Equalizer" parts that connect the cables together.

Thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom