Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parting out a 1990 ZR1

How much for the red samco hoses?
How are the half shafts are they rusted if not How much?

Thanks
Ben

1badzr1 said:
How much for the red samco hoses?
How are the half shafts are they rusted if not How much?

Thanks
Ben

this one was a later 90 and had aluminum half shafts

I have them still price $100 for the pair plus shipping.

The samco hoses Ill have to see which ones I have there were only a couple of hoses im not sure if I tosed them or not

Please let me know which ones you still have I will take them.

Thanks
Ben

do you have the clutch slave cylinder?

nope slave is gone

Ben I have searched high and low for the hoses and I do believe I tosed them becasue they had some tears in the silicone so I didnt want to risk useing them.

but they are gone

Phrogs, Do you have the upper rad. support? If so I would like to have it. Thanks. Jim

902066 said:
Phrogs, Do you have the upper rad. support? If so I would like to have it. Thanks. Jim

sorry Jim its sold

bldavis11 said:
Johnny,

How much for the vacuum pump?

-Ben (the other one)

Gone!

bldavis11 said:
What about the water pump?

nope sorry and I sugest just buying a new one I know they are expensive and that is the only thing I have changed on my ZR1

bldavis11 said:
okay... one last shot! do you have any of the secondary vacuum lines available?

ben

again you would be better off getting new ones

check here

whiteracingproducts.com

Is the tach avialable? Just the tach...

thanks

boostedmaxPSI said:
Is the tach avialable? Just the tach...

thanks

no and If I still had it I would sell the cluster complete not in pieces sorry

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll keep looking.

Something I should know...

I know you aren't selling these parts, and I know the 93-95s have bigger rear quarters, but what body parts (if any) from a 90-92 will fit the 93-95's ??

falconfling said:
I know you aren't selling these parts, and I know the 93-95s have bigger rear quarters, but what body parts (if any) from a 90-92 will fit the 93-95's ??

the 90-95 bodies are the same except for the front bumper and the small side fenders, the ones in front of the doors next to the battery and the window washer resivour,

The rear quarters, rear bumper, doors, rockers all of them are exactly the same same as the rear hatch glass thats the same for all the cars.

Some differences are with the cushioning under the bumpers they went to a foam in 92-93 until 95 and those parts are ZR1 specific because of the wider rear end

Thanks

phrogs said:
the 90-95 bodies are the same except for the front bumper and the small side fenders, the ones in front of the doors next to the battery and the window washer resivour,

The rear quarters, rear bumper, doors, rockers all of them are exactly the same same as the rear hatch glass thats the same for all the cars.

Some differences are with the cushioning under the bumpers they went to a foam in 92-93 until 95 and those parts are ZR1 specific because of the wider rear end

for info.
If anyone runs across, or is getting rid of body panels, I'm interested in front bumpers, and all glass, and consider almost anything

(I'm like the old Johnny Cash record where he builds a complete Cadillac out of parts from 10 different years).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom