Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

parting out a 75 vette

Maddog40 hasn't posted since January. I have PM'd him requesting an update to let us know if he's still parting out the car.

sorry guys my computer crashed on me a while back and just got a new one so ill be catching up on all the post, i still have alot of corvette parts to get rid off,

sorry guys my computer crashed on me a while back and just got a new one so ill be catching up on all the post, i still have alot of corvette parts to get rid off,
how about a horn botton color tan

I don't suppose that the 75 had fresh air vents, like the 78 does? I need a fresh air vent connection tube. It's about 10" long 3" in diameter, corregated, has a bend on one end and a wingnut attaches the tube via a hole in the bend. It goes under the dash on the passenger side and connects to the outer most vent. It's not the kickpanel vent. If the car has airconditioning then an airconditioning duct replaces this tube.

Kipp

I don't suppose that the 75 had fresh air vents, like the 78 does? I need a fresh air vent connection tube. It's about 10" long 3" in diameter, corregated, has a bend on one end and a wingnut attaches the tube via a hole in the bend. It goes under the dash on the passenger side and connects to the outer most vent. It's not the kickpanel vent. If the car has airconditioning then an airconditioning duct replaces this tube.

Kipp
yep this one had aircondition sorry

What's the ratio on the differential? Price?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom