Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

parting out a 75 vette

Does this car have the newer style seats? or are they like the older C3's?

If they are the "newer style"....like pace car seats style, I would buy the seat frames.....

Chas

just starting to part out a 75 vette anyone need anything?

rich 618-201-1821

Rich; I need the spalshguards. I am talking about the ones just behind the frot fender below the master cylinder on the drivers side and below the heater fan on the passenger side.

Also; if your car is a convertible let me know I need the right and left trim pieces (forget what they are actualy called) that are just behind the seats that trim out the rear of the door opening. They are different on a convertible.

I need the brackets that hold the battery in place.

Thank you Mike

Rich!
I need both R and L head light bezels, do you have them?

2123.gif

Door panels?

What color is the interior? Door panels, standard or deluxe w/wood grain?

I need standard with trim attached black prefer for power windows, but window crank hole may work.

Peter

what about the fuel vapor canister and bracket?its inside the front left fender.

How about rocker panels with the tabs? Must be VG to excellent condition for my 72.

I need to get a new replacement for the Placeglass bezel just under the wiper swich, it says wiper and washer... n its located it the uper center colum just behind the wiper swich... if you have this part and its not scratched Id like to purchase... mine is broken and dosent show light very well... E-mail me, let me know? tks.
Chuck-75

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom