Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! parts 1981

Boggie

Corvette
1981, Silver & Black, red/blk factory hood decal
I desperately need shift console housing and emergency brake cover with power windows. Tried everything except those "Gray Beard" gems. Can anyone help???!

Have you checked any of the corvette vendor's???

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bill, Thanks. Tried Corv Central, Pacifica , etc, Corv Salvage, Internationals, local dealer - awhile back for piddle stuff at outrageous $$$. Irony is had replaced the original. Kept it as backup for a year. Had a NASCAR guy do some work and he said he had linked up with Mr. Henrick for a free replacement interior; needless to say, I discarded the one and NASCAR guy/ Mr. Rick was...lets say a biblical proportion type story that ended up screwin' me into this search for parts which ended up being taken

When you say shift console housing, is this the piece you are looking for?

1977-1982 Corvette Shifter Console Upper Trim Plate (PW Only)

For a '81, the power window switches were mounted on the shift console panel, so there isn't a power window emergency brake cover, This is the one that is available:

1977-1982 Corvette Park Brake Console Cover

You would need to specify what color you need.

If you need the console side panels, there are two options for those for a '81 model:

Early: 1978-1981E Corvette Console Side Trim Panels

or late: 1978-1981E Corvette Leather Console Side Trim Panels

These are available from Zip Corvette. Corvette Central and Corvette America have similar (probably same vendor) pieces available.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom