Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pics of My 87 Chromed OEM Wheels

FFAST87

Corvette
1987 Black Coupe
Well they have arrived and are 90%....just waiting for the center cap kit to arrive to make the job complete...but heres a sneak preview of my 87 with the Chromed OEM's. Corvette Central did a great job!!! Had to use the old lug covers untill the kit arrives...but all in all..I think they look awesome!!!

100_1039.jpg

100_1043.jpg

They look phenomenal!!! :w

Save The Wave! :w

Looks Good!

I really like the chrome with your color!

Steven

They look great. I still think about getting chrome OEMs for my 88. Checked Corvette Central and didn't see chrome wheels for an 88. Only the polished. Did they exchange your originals for chrome?

Ron
"Baldie88"

Baldie88 said:
They look great. I still think about getting chrome OEMs for my 88. Checked Corvette Central and didn't see chrome wheels for an 88. Only the polished. Did they exchange your originals for chrome?

Ron
"Baldie88"

Yes...I send them my originals as a core return...$600 credit. I'll take a look at my catalog....I'm not sure if they offer it for 88....The center cap issue may be why...the center caps for 88_89 are big bucks!!! May be unable to get chrome center caps for the 88-89. I had a B%&ch of a time getting them for my 87...

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out.

BTW Love the look on 89sleeper. My red 88 would look just like that if I got chrome wheels. I may have to "treat" myself on my birthday this year!

Ron
"Baldie88"

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom